GMH SURGICAL COMPANY IN INDIA
- The white cast padding is non- woven and is made using viscose fibers, which brings comfort to the patient while plastered.
- Cast padding are used before any type of bandage to protect the skin or where swelling is expected.
- Sizes 10 cm × 3 mtr and 15 cm × 3 mtr.
- Cast Paddings give excellent skin tolerance.
- Perfectly conforms to your body contours, allowing easy body movements.
- It acts as a cushion between the skin and the plaster.
- Prevents skin maceration.
- There are less chances of pressures sores occurring in your body.
- The padding allows normal breathing of the skin.
- Absorbs exudates and sweat.
- Permeable to air, cast padding avoids chances of skin irritation and maceration.
- Use this product under strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
- It should be wrapped around the affected area below fiber cast POP but it should not be too tight and provide comforts to body part.